W.U.R.C. 4 IT
This site is restricted to registered members only.

Be advised if you have not been invited to join through our home base found at NFS WORLD UNITED
joining this site is useless.

Your account will not be activated, it will only be deleted.

Go to NFS WORLD UNITED and register there, then apply to the crew there.

Once you have registered you will receive an invitation to this site from one of the administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

W.U.R.C. 4 IT
This site is restricted to registered members only.

Be advised if you have not been invited to join through our home base found at NFS WORLD UNITED
joining this site is useless.

Your account will not be activated, it will only be deleted.

Go to NFS WORLD UNITED and register there, then apply to the crew there.

Once you have registered you will receive an invitation to this site from one of the administrators
W.U.R.C. 4 IT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFS World Events

Go down

NFS World Events Empty NFS World Events

Post by LONERENEGADE Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:27 am

I thought I would post this because hardly anyone seems to be taking part in the events of late, IE: Time Trials.

This event was created so everyone would have something they could always do in NFS World and I am sure GD spent a lot of time creating it, but it seems only a few of us have even bothered to take part in it.

I won the first event and decided not to send in the pictures for the second one to give others a chance to win, even though I could have with the times I got on main street.

Now it seems GD wants to drop this event because hardly anyone is competing in it, which I think is a shame as it could become quite a good long event always giving us something to do when were not racing each other, plus the previous events will be re opened up so anyone can have a go at beating the best scored times.

I am not saying people have to compete, but it would be nice to show some appreciation for the work GD put into creating it for us, and do some from time to time so we can get this event off the ground.

Regards Paul aka LONERENEGADE

First Event - Now Closed = http://www.wurc4it.com/t359-time-trial-week-1-7-1-11-closed

Latest Event - Not Yet Closed = http://www.wurc4it.com/t396-tt-week-2-7-10-11
LONERENEGADE
LONERENEGADE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down