W.U.R.C. 4 IT
This site is restricted to registered members only.

Be advised if you have not been invited to join through our home base found at NFS WORLD UNITED
joining this site is useless.

Your account will not be activated, it will only be deleted.

Go to NFS WORLD UNITED and register there, then apply to the crew there.

Once you have registered you will receive an invitation to this site from one of the administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

W.U.R.C. 4 IT
This site is restricted to registered members only.

Be advised if you have not been invited to join through our home base found at NFS WORLD UNITED
joining this site is useless.

Your account will not be activated, it will only be deleted.

Go to NFS WORLD UNITED and register there, then apply to the crew there.

Once you have registered you will receive an invitation to this site from one of the administrators
W.U.R.C. 4 IT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you still playing World?

5 posters

Go down

Are you still playing World? Empty Are you still playing World?

Post by Sk1nny Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 am

Is it me or has the crew gave up on NFS World???
Sk1nny
Sk1nny

Back to top Go down

Are you still playing World? Empty Re: Are you still playing World?

Post by LONERENEGADE Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:53 am

I think a lot of us have given up with World because the game just totally sucks, they will never fix the main issues and they will just get worse as time goes on.

It has been proved many times now that they don't listen to us on the original EA forums, where most of the real gamer's are, all they want to do is sell sell sell boost cars constantly, and never fix the game.

We'll still play world occasionally but not as often as we used too, in all effect the crew has died, and we are not doing anything to bring it back, because we feel its just not worth it.

Eventually this site will be dropped too, were not putting anymore money into it, but I have taken over the TeamSpeak and run it from my own home server now so those of us who wish to keep in contact can do, we felt it was not worth spending the money on anymore as most people didn't want too use it or could be bothered to help with the costs, but we have a group of us who do and will carry on using it to stay in touch.

If anyone wishes to leave and move into a new crew then your welcome to do so, we are all into other games apart from world and tend to play those more often nowadays, we just don't feel it is worth keeping this crew alive anymore to be honest.
LONERENEGADE
LONERENEGADE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitardeth Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:01 am

Sorry guys that it hasn't worked out but after a certain member took half the crew with him and with EA not fixing thier crap game it's killed all the fun we had there.

We'll be in game every now and then but not like before. We'll still be on TS and playing games and having a good time. The friends we have made will not be broken up.

Only true friends will be asked to join our new forum and given the TS ip. Others who just joined the crew and we never seen them on TS or in the game much will not be given this info.

So yes i'm closing the crew. If you wish to move on i understand and thank you for being part of our crew. It was good while it lasted but all good things must come to a end. And that end is here.

Guitardeth
Guitardeth
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:02 pm

The forum will be left operational for another 30 days if present members want to keep it alive it will be up to them to utilize it, other wise in 30 days time it will cease to exist.

I do not want to see it disappear, but if that is the road it is on so be it.
Admin
Admin
Site Founder
Site Founder

http://www.nfsworldunited.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitardeth Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Admin wrote:The forum will be left operational for another 30 days if present members want to keep it alive it will be up to them to utilize it, other wise in 30 days time it will cease to exist.

I do not want to see it disappear, but if that is the road it is on so be it.

MB it's been going down this road a long time now.

Guitardeth
Guitardeth
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLVONKOFF Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:26 pm

NFS Monk, M3PH, Kraig, Harmann, Bill, GD, Paul, MB, are still playing it... Plus I am beta testing ACR and still playing LFS... just need people to come into teamspeak3 and organize what were all doing during the day and evening's and weekend's... alien
BILLVONKOFF
BILLVONKOFF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down