W.U.R.C. 4 IT
This site is restricted to registered members only.

Be advised if you have not been invited to join through our home base found at NFS WORLD UNITED
joining this site is useless.

Your account will not be activated, it will only be deleted.

Go to NFS WORLD UNITED and register there, then apply to the crew there.

Once you have registered you will receive an invitation to this site from one of the administrators

Shift 2 Unleashed complaint in Live Chat

Go down

Shift 2 Unleashed complaint in Live Chat Empty Shift 2 Unleashed complaint in Live Chat

Post by LONERENEGADE on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 am

My chat log complaint about EA's NFS Shift 2 Unleashed & NFS World.

Chat Transcript 06/30/2011 09:12 PM
'Jane' has joined the chat.
Paul ########: I have a copy of shift 2 unleashed which I bought a little while ago, have just started playing it with friends this past week or so, while playing none of us are seeing the same thing in game, sync/lag issue are really bad and I want to know whats going to be done about it, I want to play this games with my friends and I can't
Jane: Please let me assure you that I will try my level best to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Paul ########: we have exactly the same issue's in need for speed world, and nothing is done there about it in over 6 months, why do they not fix these issues after we pay them for this and they rip us off and do nothing about it, I am getting tired of this everytime I want to play with friends
Jane: I am redirecting your issue to the concerned team. They will assist you appropriately regarding this issue. Please stay connected.
'Jane' disconnected ('Transferred to Queue').
Hi, my name is Eric B.. How may I help you?
Eric B.: Please give me a moment while I review the Chat Log so that I can understand exactly what the issue you are having is today and the troubleshooting steps that have already been done. Your time is very valuable to me and I do not want to waste it by doing troubleshooting steps we have already followed through with. Please take note of the following Chat ID: 864719. This will be very important if you happen to get disconnected anytime during this chat or need to refer back to this same issue. You can always get back in contact with Live Chat and give the next Agent your ID so you do not need to re-explain anything.
Eric B.: In order to best troubleshoot your issue, we will need additional system information. Please send us this information from a program called the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. To do this: 1. Hold down the Windows key and press R 2. At the Run command, type in dxdiag and select OK 3. Select "Save All Information" at the bottom of the program 4. Save the DxDiag file to your desktop. 5. Go ahead and upload the file to the Live Chat.
Eric B.: The issue is that the game is running really slow?
Paul ########: game runs laggy online and also for my rfriends, which are in the USA
Paul ########: we all play on the same servers both in Shift2 unleashed and in NFS World, and we get the same lag/synch issues that we have and in NFS world for over 6 months now and nothing is done about it
Eric B.: I see
Eric B.: I am sending your information to our Tier 3 team for further assistance. Please allow 48-72 hours for them to research your issue and reply back to you via e-mail. We appreciate your patience as we work together to resolve this issue.
Paul ########: So guess I wont hear back at all then, kinda guessed that, been there before and never get a reply, EA games are the most unreliable game makers I know of and I wont ever be buying another game again
'Paul ########' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user').
LONERENEGADE
LONERENEGADE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shift 2 Unleashed complaint in Live Chat Empty Re: Shift 2 Unleashed complaint in Live Chat

Post by 70GTO on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 am

hey paul i see the same issues but i have a report to ea they sent to tier 3 48-72 hours for an answer so my ? is from all your experience with ea the tier 3 is a brush off and will never answer you back because my issue is i bought 8000 boost and recieved no free gift as stated on the boost store 17500 or 8000 purchase of boost you recieve the free gift offered and no where on the site does it say if purchased through SMS Pay mobile the free gift is not included and I have asked ea if there was or not if paid this way and they said sorry sir we can not help you until you purchase the boost (hahha) im gulable so i said i dont want to buy it if i dont get the gift and dont want to get burned and they we will not burn you so i bought and no gift but they did make it right and gave me 5500 boost for my gift great right wrong i bought it the 8000 boost just the other day the same way and now they wont honor the free gift and sent my report to tier 3
06/29/2011 01:38 PM
'Karen' has joined the chat.
User: ok this is in referance to 110625-009213
User:
been more than 3 days looking for the resolution to this problem
Karen: Okay
Karen: Please stay connected while I am escalating your issue to tier 2
'Karen' disconnected ('Transferred to Queue').
Hi, my name is Josh W.. How may I help you?
Josh W.: Please give me a moment while I review the Chat Log so that I can understand exactly what the issue you are having is today and the troubleshooting steps that have already been done. Your time is very valuable to me and I do not want to waste it by doing troubleshooting steps we have already followed through with.
david hutto:
in refererance to
david hutto:
110625-009213
Josh W.: Apologies for the delay. I understand you are inquiring about Need For Speed World purchases, correct?
david hutto:
yes didnt get the free gift
david hutto:
for the 8000 boost purchase
Josh W.: I do understand how frustrating this can be, and I will do everything I can to help get this issue resolved for you today.

Please take note of the following Chat ID: 858989. This will be very important if you happen to get disconnected anytime during this chat or need to refer back to this same issue. You can always get back in contact with Live Chat and give the next Agent your ID so you do not need to re-explain anything.
Josh W.: Please give me a moment to further investigate this.
Josh W.: I apologize but I do not see anywhere we had a promotion for a Gift with 8000 Boost Purchase. What is the E-Mail Address and Date of Birth on your account?
david hutto: dklhutto@suddenlink.net 5/23/1961
david hutto: it is stated on the boost store web site for nfs
Josh W.: Can you take a 'screenshot' of the "Game screen" and send it to me? Then I can see what you're seeing, and that will help me get a good idea on where to start in troubleshooting this problem with you.

To take a screenshot, simply hit the 'PRINT SCREEN' key when the screen you want to save appears.
The Print Screen key is usually located above the arrow keys on most keyboards.

To save the screenshot:
1. Click the 'START' button.
2. Choose 'RUN'.
3. Type 'MSPAINT' in the text field.
4. Click the [OK] button and Microsoft Paint will open.
5. Once PAINT has opened, click the 'EDIT' menu and click 'PASTE'.
6. It may ask if you want to enlarge the bitmap, go ahead and click YES.
7. Once the screen appears, click 'File' on the top menu, then 'Save'
8. Give the file a name, and choose '.jpg' or 'jpeg' as the file type.
9. Click [save] and make sure to save the file somewhere on your computer where you can find it.
10. Go ahead and upload the screenshot to the Live Chat.
david hutto:
did you get it
Josh W.: I did. One moment further to investigate this please?
david hutto:
this is the second time this has happened you can look at this report to 110616-006532
Josh W.: Will do. One moment?
Josh W.: Thanks.
david hutto: just add the to my account 5500 boost and we are done and i wont buy any more boost in the future
Josh W.: I apologize I cannot do that. I will investigate this and work from there.
david hutto:
but dont think you would want that to happen
Josh W.: Does not matter what I want. Following procedures.
david hutto: you do want me to buy more i know this
david hutto:
well not you EA
david hutto:
just having some fun you are doing a great job so far
david hutto:
there is evan another report that took to long to get an answer on and it is 110610-008373
david hutto: here is the sequence of events 110610-008373
david hutto:
then 110616-006532 and this 110625-009213 and this is where we are
david hutto:
again lol
david hutto:
see i keep records of all of it
Josh W.: Apologies for the delay. After review of the details it clearly states that the 22% is INCLUDED in the bundle.
david hutto:
and the free gift ?
david hutto:
the jagernaught GTO
david hutto:
this is what i didnt get
Josh W.: It says 22% Free SpeedBoost. It says nothing about the Juggernaut.
david hutto:
and is what all this is about
david hutto:
scroll to the bottom of the screnn shot it state with purchase of 17500 or 8000 boost there is a free gift of the GTO
david hutto:
and is on the web sight if you dipute this this is false avertisment right
Josh W.: You will Need to send me another screenshot of the lower portion of this screen.
david hutto:
sorry thought you could see it all in the first screen shot
Josh W.: According to the screenshots you have sent me the Gift Icon is clearly on the regular purchases, not the SMS purchases.
david hutto:
it does not state any where on the site not included with the SMS and it has a phone icon there plus if you check all the other reports i asked this and they said to purchase it so by there recomendation i did and they made it right on the other reports but know your not?
Josh W.: Unfortunately, at this time, I have exhausted the troubleshooting steps available to me. I am sending your information to our Tier 3 team for further assistance. Please allow 48-72 hours for them to research your issue and reply back to you via e-mail. We appreciate your patience as we work together to resolve this issue.
david hutto:
WOW I MUST NEED A LAWYER i am in the right here
Josh W.: I apologize I am unable to discuss Legal Matters. If you would like I can still escalate this issue?
david hutto:
well it is to petty for a lawyer and move it to tier 3 please and yhx
Josh W.: At this point is there anything else I can assist with
Josh W.: ?
david hutto:
and thank you it is not your fault you are doing your job to the best of your ability
david hutto:
THX
Josh W.: Thank You.
'david hutto' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user').
sorry for the long post
Thx 70GTO

70GTO

Back to top Go down

Shift 2 Unleashed complaint in Live Chat Empty Re: Shift 2 Unleashed complaint in Live Chat

Post by Guitardeth on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:24 am

EA sucks!!! lol.
Guitardeth
Guitardeth
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by LONERENEGADE on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Latest Live Chat with EA after they did not reply to me from the previous one...

'Amy' has joined the chat.
Paul: Ref# 110701-004936 not heard anything back and want some answers
Amy: Please wait
Paul: This game Shift 2 Unleashed has crashed on me twice in the space of 5 mins again
Amy: I sincerely regret any inconvenience caused due to this issue.
Amy: Due to the nature of the issue, I’ll need to forward the matter for further review. One of our Senior Support staff members will review the matter and get back to you, via chat, within few minutes. Meanwhile, we thank you for your continued patience.
Paul: ok so I wait here I guess
'Amy' disconnected ('Transferred to Queue').
Hi, my name is Marvo I.. How may I help you?
Marvo I.: Please give me a moment while I review the Chat Log so that I can understand exactly what the issue you are having is today and the troubleshooting steps that have already been done. Your time is very valuable to me and I do not want to waste it by doing troubleshooting steps we have already followed through with.
Marvo I.: Please take note of the following Chat ID: 890519. This will be very important if you happen to get disconnected anytime during this chat or need to refer back to this same issue. You can always get back in contact with Live Chat and give the next Agent your ID so you do not need to re-explain anything.
Marvo I.: I would like you to follow the steps below for a UO Trace which will further assist me in locating exactly why we are having this connection issue today:
1. Using your Internet browser on your PC, click the following link to download the UOTrace program: http://support.ea.com/ci/fattach/get/9597/
2. Run UOTrace. (If a pop-up box appears telling you 'UO Server List not found,' click No.)
3. Click the Options menu at the top of the window and select Advanced.
4. In the rectangular window where the server is listed, type in easo.ea.com.
5. Click the Trace Route button, which is the fourth button from the left.
6. After the trace route has completed, click the Poll button, which is two buttons to the right of the Trace Route button.
7. Let it send around 100 or so packets then click Stop Poll.
8. Click Edit and select Copy.
9. Click the Start button (Windows button for Microsoft Windows Vista) on the Windows Taskbar.
10. Select All Programs.
11. Select Accessories.
12. Click Notepad.
13. From the menu toolbar, click Edit and click Paste.
14. From the menu toolbar, click File and click Save.
15. We can Save the file to your Desktop.
16. You can now go ahead and upload the files to the Live Chat.
Marvo I.: Are you there?
Paul: yes
Marvo I.: Thanks.
Marvo I.: We are now going to disable your Windows Firewall because it has been known to cause issues with loading and connecting to games. Do not worry, turning off your Windows Firewall does not make you any more vulnerable to viruses then you are with it on. To turn off your Windows Firewall I would like you to follow the instructions below:
Windows Vista/7
1. I would like you to hold down your Windows key on your keyboard, between the Ctrl and Alt key. (The one that looks like a flag)
2. While holding down the Windows key I would like you to hit the "R" key on your keyboard. (This will bring up a new "Run" window)
3. Inside that "Run" window I would like type in "firewall.cpl" and hit "OK".
4. This should bring up a new "Windows Firewall" window.
5. Inside this window I would like you to locate on the left hand side the option "Turn Windows Firewall on or off". Go ahead and click on this option.
6. We are going to select the option to "Turn off Windows Firewall" on both Home and Public network location settings.
7. Go ahead and hit OK.
8. Now on the same left hand side I would like you to locate the option for "Advanced settings" and select this.
9. This will bring up a new "Windows Firewall with Advanced Security" window.
10. On the left hand side I would like you to locate, from the list, the option that says "Windows Firewall with Advanced Security on Local Computer".
11. I would like you to right click on this option and select the "Properties" option.
12. Inside the Properties window next to "Firewall state:" we are going to click the drop down and select the option "Off".
13. Now hit Apply and OK.
14. We can now close all windows that we have opened.
Paul: I dont see advanced settings in number 8
Paul: i see security center and network center
Marvo I.: click on the security center
Paul: ok
Paul: have security center open
Marvo I.: What does it say?
Paul: firewall off and other link for w/update firewall defender internet options etc
Marvo I.: Turn off the firewalls
Paul: its off
Marvo I.: Alright now let try to play and see because with your Uo trace some of the ports are showing Unknown host that is your IP address and there needs to be a name tthere.
Paul: So i have to leave the firewall off to play the game is that what your telling me ??
Marvo I.: Yes because that can cause a issue with connection and if you look in your manual for the game it will tell you that too.
Paul: i didnt have a mnaual it was downloaded via origin
Paul: and shift 2 unleashed is allowed through the firewall
Marvo I.: Yes
Paul: So your telling me I cannot use a firewall at all with this game??
Marvo I.: Yes it will mess up your connection.
Paul: Sounds to me like EA games are useless if they cannot get through a firewall of any type then, what good is it if I can't use any firewall on my computer, they are security and should be used
Paul: I don'thave problems with other games I play so why on EA games??
Marvo I.: Because other ea games are different for online play
Paul: sounds rubbish to me, surely they set these things up when installing a game so it sets the parameters to go through any firewall, any decent game comapany would do this so I dont see why there would be a problem.
Paul: I will try it and test further, and will be back to you again if this fails, which I think it will.
'Paul' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user').

Can you believe this!!!
LONERENEGADE
LONERENEGADE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum